Give your hands a rest right where they need it most.
Personalized splints from Nick Rinard Physical Therapy allow you to target the area of pain to keep you moving throughout your day without creating further injury during work or play.
These days we’ve all heard one another talk about how there seems to be more to be discouraged about than ever before in our life times but TODAY and EVERYDAY NRPT is so very LUCKY to get to come to work!
We couldn’t survived to this day and have helped so many people heal their pain without you, our patients, your families and friends!
1. Thank you: for continuing to refer your friends and family for care you trust.
2. Thank you: for continuing to expect high quality health-care
3. Thank you: for allowing us to help you in times of need.
4. Thank you: for all your hard work and commitment.
5. Thank you all your written results.
6. Thank you for following us on social media.
7. Thank you for all your tears, smiles and laughter!
8. Thank you for being a bright light on these dark days.
The entire staff at NRPT can’t say “THANK YOU” enough.
Our hearts go out to the survivors and the families of victims at the Boston marathon explosion…
Please pass on the word around town: MDT Physical Therapy will treat any of the Portlanders (OR) who were injured in this terrible Boston marathon tragedy at no out of pocket costs* to the athletes or their families in 2013. Please call us at 503-244-6232 for full details & arrangements.
Our prayers go out to you…
*Valid for treatment started in 2013, up to 5 visits if patient has no/poor insurance benefits; proof of presence at the Boston Marathon required. MDT Physical therapy reserves the right to discontinue the offer at any time.