Nick Rinard Physical Therapy
9700 SW Capitol Hwy Suite 140
Portland, OR 97219
Volume 6, Issue 8
Pumpkin Carving Fun and Safety!
Who doesn’t love carving a pumpkin? Here are some tips to help you along :
- Don’t leave kids unattended! It doesn’t take long for an accident to occur.
- Use proper tools and never cut toward yourself or others.
- Carve the pumpkins before scooping them out. This will help prevent cuts caused by holding the pumpkin from the inside.
- Look for stencils! These pumpkins were carved by Maria and her boyfriend Jake using stencils so that even people who aren’t artists can be successful (Jake, who is an artist, took several hours to bring his Frankenstein to life!).
- If you have small children, consider painting pumpkins instead of carving! They can have fun with different colors, and you can relax knowing there are no sharp tools around.
Have a Safe and Happy Halloween
From All of us at Nick Rinard Physical Therapy
Nick Rinard Physical Therapy patients get Results:
Don’t just take our word for it
|“When I entered therapy, I was suffering from constant headaches ranging from 3-6 out of 10 on the pain scale, as well as frequent dizziness. I also had decreased cognition. Through therapy and home exercises, my headaches and dizziness have entirely ended, and my cognition has greatly improved. I have much better posture and increased flexibility in my neck and shoulders.”
|“I came in with extreme lower back pain and leg/foot numbness. I was told by Nick and Megan that I had a bulging disc. I had a less extreme occurrence prior and was misdiagnosed by another practitioner and was only given tools for pain management. Nick and Megan gave me a clear diagnosis, and clear plan, and the encouragement to complete my therapy. I am very satisfied with my treatment and would recommend Nick Rinard PT to anyone.”
Phone: 503-244-6232 | Fax: 503-296-2305
firstname.lastname@example.org | rinardpt.com
FREE CONSULTATION COUPON
MENTION THIS COUPON AND SCHEDULE YOUR FREE SCREEN TODAY
In just 5-10 minutes, MDT can determine if your pain is mechanical or not. If so, we can help get you out of pain and back to enjoying your life.
Now a Preferred Provider with Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Nick Rinard Physical Therapy is now IN-NETWORK with Blue Cross Blue Shield!
We make every effort to make treatment affordable, and believe that we save patients time and money by providing our specialized care, regardless of insurance coverage.
Not sure of your physical therapy insurance coverage?
Nick Rinard PT checks insurance for ALL patients at no cost!
Call RinardPT today! 503-244-6232
Read all the helpful tips and reminders at :